You can avoid would-be scammers by following these common-sense rules:
1. When dealing with large amount such as few hundreds of dollars, DEAL LOCALLY – MEET IN PERSON.
2. Never transfer funds unless you are confident on what you are doing, else meet on spot and exchange cash and goods will be the most safer.
3. p2pcurrency.exchange will not be involved in any transaction between the buyer and seller.
4. Never give out security information such as IC number, date of birth, OTP number, credit/debit card number and etc.
5. If the price is too good to be true, it could be fake. Please report and allow p2pcurrency.exchange to investigate.